Filo pastry (enough to line a tin of your choice)
Potatoes, (peeled and sliced)
Feta Cheese (the amount depends on how big the baking tin is)
Courgettes (sliced thin)
1) Prepare filo pastry and line a tin with the pastry. Crumble the feta cheese and leave in a seperate bowl.
2) Peel and slice the potatoes in to thin slices. Then wash the courgettes and slice in to thin pieces
3) Add the first layer of the courgettes in to the lined pastry tin
4) Add the crumbled feta cheese and a few spearmint leaves
5) Then, add the potatoes on top of the mixture and the rest of the courgettes
6) If the pastry comes up above the tin, then you can fold it over the top of the mixture to seal it. Or, you may add an extra layer of pastry to cover the top and create a pie effect.
7) Bake in the oven until golden brown and then serve.